Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Germinating Lithops Seeds Day 2

On the second day of my lithops seeds. There is a very tiny progress. 



I placed the container with seeds on the southeast facing window to catch some morning sun, then i transfer the container with seeds on the south facing window before noon time because i don't want them to get baked by the scorching sun. 

I made sure that they get plenty of indirect sunlight. I use a light meter app (pic below) to measure the light intensity my plants are getting. I make sure that the light does not get at 20,000lux which is direct sunlight. Just below 5000lux just like morning sun. 

At night, I place the seeds under an artificial light with lux below 2000. I want the seeds to receive as much light as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment