Saturday, March 3, 2018

Germinating Lithops Seeds Day 8

There are now 4 seedlings. Yehey! I officially have an 8% germination rate from the lithops seeds that came all the way from South Africa. 

I think I am going to start my second batch of lithops at day 14 when most of my seeds are germinated. 

Here's the latest seed. My seedling number 4. I noticed that the pointy part of the lithops seeds point outwards further, and that is where it sprouts. Today, I noticed that most of my seeds are more pointy. 

The latest seedling has a light brownish sprout, unlike the first three sprouts. I have mixed lithops seedlings so the differences in the color and length of time of germinating is normal.


Here are the rest of the photos.



The germinated seeds sprout downwards.



No comments:

Post a Comment