Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Germinating Lithops Seeds Days 11 and 12

I wasn't able to take some photos for these days. My busy schedule didn't allow me. But I will take pictures of Day 13th. 

I am still at 12% germination rate, though there are some varieties of lithops that grow faster. 

I have sown a new batch of 20 lithops seeds today, and I realized that my first batch of seeds that I am taking pictures of everyday, have grown 10 to 20 times its size. 

The lithops seeds are extremely tiny, and you wouldn't want to exhale air over them because they are no bigger than an ant's footprint if they have any. You would mistake it for dust. 

I will have a new batch of seeds coming next month, and I am so excited to sow them. Seeds will be for sale soon.

I will share my Day 13 pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment